We were scheduled to stop at Labadee on April 24th during a 5 day cruise between April 22nd to April 27th.  We got word that we wouldn't be stopping in Labadee about a week ago.  We are going to CocoCay instead of Labadee. I wouldn't count on going anytime in April.  I don't know if any decision has been made for May.  Maybe someone on a cruise going to Labadee in May will be notified soon if they haven't been notified already.

We’re sailing on Independence from May 9-13. We were supposed to go to Labadee and have 2 sea days. We got an email saying that our itinerary has been changed to stop at Coco Cay and Nassau instead. As much as I understand the situation, we are bummed. We went on our first cruise back in December and went to Coco Cay and Nassau, so it’s like we’re doing the same cruise over again. We chose this cruise because it was stopping somewhere new for us. We also didn’t enjoy Nassau.