Ovation of the seas - splash away bay splash pad?

Hi all,

Considering a cruise on Ovation for next year and just want to make sure I have the information correct to make my decision. 

I know that Ovation of the seas has splash away bay, and that for most of it you must be potty trained to use it (slides, pool etc) but from images is looks like there is a small section to one side that looks like a splash pad. So does anyone know if this area or any part of the splash area is suitable for babies in swim nappies? I’ll have a 1.5yo and I know he’ll be sad if he can’t join in on the water fun even a little bit. 

thanks! 

I just got off Ovation yesterday, from what I could remember from the total of 3 times I was on the pool deck, I think I vaguely remember an area for babies or at least I saw babies splashing around, I could be wrong though and don't quote me on this. I wasn't really paying attention to the pool deck area if I'm being honest, I don't really frequent the pools on cruise ships..