Table games on Explorer

KWong

Hi everyone,

Just curious on a few things about CR on Explorer... or Royal in general since I haven't been on since Indy in early 2020. Wanted to know the following:

- Craps - is it still the same odds as before?

- Roulette - double or triple zero? Wanted to play when I was on Regal Princess, but they had triple zero and that was the end of that. 

- Blackjack - what is the payout for a blackjack? And I assume it's a shuffle master and not a hand shuffled shoe?

Thanks in advance. 

2 hours ago, KWong said:

Hi everyone,

Just curious on a few things about CR on Explorer... or Royal in general since I haven't been on since Indy in early 2020. Wanted to know the following:

- Roulette - double or triple zero? Wanted to play when I was on Regal Princess, but they had triple zero and that was the end of that. 

- Blackjack - what is the payout for a blackjack? And I assume it's a shuffle master and not a hand shuffled shoe?

Thanks in advance. 

Not sure about Explorer specifically, but in general I see craps with only 1x odds and blackjack only pays 6 to 5 on RC ships.  I have not noticed a triple zero roulette wheel, but it would not surprise me if that's what they offer (I am not a roulette fan and have not looked at it specifically).  For these reasons, I generally avoid serious play on their table games and usually spend time in poker tournaments when they are available, or just casually and socially playing slots with my wife.  Slots get you the best chance for comps on the ship if that's what you are after.  They have invite only high roller areas with better odds on some ships primarily for Asian markets, but they usually are not open for sailings in Western markets.

On 3/17/2024 at 5:00 PM, KWong said:

Yes, Explorer is the same as the rest of the fleet for craps.  $10 min, 1x odds.  $25+, 2x odds.  $50+ 3x/4x/5x odds.

I only play roulette a little but it's definitely a double zero (American) wheel.