Toasters and same food every day?

My son is Autistic and a very picky eater.  I usually have to bring his specific type of breakfast waffles for morning and he also eats them before bed for blood sugar issues.  I'm assuming I cannot bring them on the ship but if I could are there toasters out in the Windjammer I could use?   We may have to work this year on getting him to eat pancakes instead but I'm wondering if the Windjammer will definitely have those available every single day.  He is such a difficult, picky eater and he has ketotic hypoglycemia so he has to be able to eat enough to keep sugars up.  Bringing his waffles would be the easiest solution if allowed but I'd need a way to toast them and from what I've read the toast is put out already toasted.  We will be on Oasis OTS if that matters.

They don't allow outside food.  I would assume those waffles require some sort of preservation be it fridge or freezer. You won't have access to any of that. No toasters for the public. But there are pancakes everyday.