Oasis class ship detour question?

This is pure curiosity purposes but if an Oasis class ship like Symphony we have here in NJ that does basically Coco Cay cruises where would a ship that big even go if there was a hurricane stopping it from going to The Bahamas? I mean it cat divert to Bermuda and not sure what ports it could go to in the New England/Canada area. Again just out of curiosity. This is from NJ of course I'm talking about. 

Anecdotally, I *think* the following have taken place when a weather system is coming up the East Coast:

• Re-route north to Canada. I think Oasis of the Seas did a couple of these over the past few summers as scheduled itineraries so at least one Canadian port can handle an Oasis-class ship (maybe Nova Scotia?)
  • Wait it out by staying docked at Cape Liberty and letting people on/off the ship to explore NYC, which I believe results in canceling a port stop (most likely Port Canaveral)

I can't imagine too many other choices since a route to Bermuda (the other popular stop from Cape Liberty) would most likely be affected by the same weather system and also I don't believe I've ever seen an Oasis-class ship in Bermuda so I don't know if that port can handle it.