Can you order a dessert at the Wonderland bar?

jbrinkm

6 minutes ago, Ryan79 said:

I was able to get one about 2 years ago on Harmony with no issues at all. Not sure if that is normal or not, but it was New Years Eve and the Wonderland staff went out of their way to make sure everyone had a great time.

OK, that is very promising!! Wonderland has so many open spots on my cruise now, I'm hoping it won't be very crowded. It is also an Easter week cruise so maybe they'll be accommodating. I am still considering booking the whole dinner but I'm not sure how much of it my group will eat (1 vegetarian, 3 pescatarians, 2 non-adventurous midwesterners). I was hoping to do something special for my oldest who will have just turned 17 and thought if we don't eat a full meal there, dessert and drinks would be very cool. How did they charge you?

38 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

I just may have answered my own question, because I remembered that it is a prix fixe menu, not an individually-priced one. So how could they charge me for just dessert since it doesn't have it's own price..

I would love to be able to do this and wish the specialty dining places would have a la carte pricing so you could pick and choose.

I did think about asking if they would let me have a dessert in exchange for a diamond drink voucher but when push came to shove I chickened out. 😂