Kids Sail Free 2026

Alright brain trust, what am I missing?  As far as I can tell  KSF should run through April of 26 with the usual blackout dates (See below).  I am trying to book for Feb 15 of 2026 but MEI is telling me that RCL is not applying the KSF promotion.  Mock bookings seem to suggest that is the case as well.  image.png.91c7ce27cc60b3baa9a9d76b0eee5a58.png

Thanks @Sara_MEI, and for those running into the issue, @Lovetocruise2002's original assessment was correct.  Seem to be issues with KSF promotion on a lot of the new deployments.  For those booking I would check your invoices or the "price by guest" feature online.  If it is showing anything other than taxes and fees for those under 12 (and you verified that your cruise is not in a blackout window) then you will need to get revenue involved.  Unfortunately even that is not straightforward, the MEI team was able to get one of our reservations addressed within a few hours but the other took 2 days. +1 for having a travel agent, would not have wanted to deal with this on my own.