Coffee for kids?

I was just wondering if RC lets kids order Coffee without the parents present? My girls (especially my 8 year old, she has liked it since she was 2...) likes Coffee, and while I am fine with them having 1 Coffee per day at daytime, at 11pm/many a day not so much (yes I know they could go to the self service counter, or get Coke on the freestyle Machines by themselves, but I imagine if they could order caramel macchiatos or whatever (they have the refreshment package) there is a lot higher chance of them doing so at night... (my 10 year old drinks Coffee with milk only, my 8 year old either takes it with milk and sugar, or strong espresso... (her love for espresso and pasta is why we ended up with a cruise that has 3 days in italy..) none of them like regular black like I drink)

17 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

I don't think they have age restrictions on coffee purchases or a way to put any on there to keep them from ordering an espresso at 9pm.

Thank you!! Ok, I will just tell them not to then and hope they listen to daddy. Us Norwegians are special, we are the people who drink most Coffee and read most newspapers % by population. And ofcourse they say we are "born with skiis on our legs" the Coffee bit has transferred to at least one of my girls, the other prefers tea, but in the ski thing their british 25%s shine through. Skiis are not our thing 😅