Explorer of the Seas. Is adding new bars and restaurants possible?

Can Royal Caribbean add new bars or restaurants to Explorer while it is sailing.  I don't see any breaks for dry dock in the next 2 years. 

I have a reserved the transatlantic cruise April 30th 2025 and was hoping for some new places to have fun or eat!  

My wish list would be to get Bamboo Room where there are shops. Also, get Playmakers where there are other shops. It seems that they could close off the shops with not any disturbance for passengers while constructing. 

For eating, I wish for the Loco Fresh.  There are not enough options when the Windjammer is full.

6 hours ago, Phillip Diamond Plus said:

We are still looking forward to this our first Transatlantic cruise!  We would love for anyone who has sailed Explorer transatlantic to share information.

Did the TA from Miami last year on Explorer. We really enjoyed the cruise. Just did the Eastern Caribbean on her this month. Smaller ship but still a nice layout. What do you need to know?

Thanks for responding!!

On Explorer Transatlantic,  is the ship maybe less crowded as compared to on it's regular  5-9 day cruises?

What about the entertainment? How many different shows/ acts.

Since the ship can not restock, does the main dining room  have a good variety throughout the entire voyage or are some things limited?  

We would love any other information that you might have!  Thanks again!