Casitas

Does anyone know or have a map of where roughly the casitas are located on Oasis? My husband and I booked one for a port day and I know you have to go the the Lime and Coconut the day of (or can try on embarkation). I'm just curious as I would like to get one that gets some sun. Not terribly concerned just curious.

TIA 🙂

I'll see if I can find the video I saw that showed them all. But I'll tell you what we did on oasis..walk around before sailaway, find the one you want and go right to lime and coconut on that deck..they'll pencil you In right there,don't wait until day of reservation or it might be taken. They say to do it on the day you have it, but they'll do it for you on day 1.

Edit to add..found the video (they filmed it sideways but it did the job)

https://youtu.be/1tMSBjXV9_U?si=xjxmREVWEC8kfLOB

14 hours ago, ScottD said:

find the one you want and go right to lime and coconut on that deck..they'll pencil you In right there,don't wait until day of reservation or it might be taken. They say to do it on the day you have it, but they'll do it for you on day 1.

Awesome!! Thank you so much! I was going to try and book it when we got on the ship but wasn't too sure if they would let us!