Purchasing On Board Alcohol on a B2B

We are going to be a on B2B later this year on Icon. I have the drink package the first week and am planing on Pay As You Go the second week. However I got to thinking, since each leg of a B2B is a separate booking, would the onboard store know I was on a B2B. If I purchased alcohol the first week, would I be able to get it at the and of that week and use it for the second week? I presume they have something in place to prevent this but I was just wondering.

10 hours ago, LoveCruising2021 said:

We are going to be a on B2B later this year on Icon. I have the drink package the first week and am planing on Pay As You Go the second week. However I got to thinking, since each leg of a B2B is a separate booking, would the onboard store know I was on a B2B. If I purchased alcohol the first week, would I be able to get it at the and of that week and use it for the second week? I presume they have something in place to prevent this but I was just wondering.

I’ve had it delivered to my cabin, or if you wait until after about 3pm on your last day before your first cruise ends they hand it to you when you make the purchase.  That has been my experience