Celebrity Beyond Dining

Keiffer-b

First time sailing Celebrity in almost 10 years. Previously enjoyed MDR but now it seems this ship has 4.  Plus specialty dining but I’m only finding a few nights with openings and those are at 9:30pm.

I’ve seen unclear messages but question is will we be able to reserve specialty once we board or is the sailing fully committed prior to first night. 

The sailing is Dec 22. TIA

The Edge class ships like Beyond have 4 MDRs with some different menu items in each, as well as some of the same items in all.  While it appears that you can reserve dining times, in actuality they are doing it all as walk up. It never takes long to get a table.  If you have a large group, you may want to talk to a host in advance.  As far as specialty dining, you can definitely make reservations once you board.  Try to make them as early as you can once you board.  The two that will be the most difficult to get usually are Eden and Le Voyage.  I have also had luck asking at the restaurant during the cruise as they sometimes have cancellations.

I just got off the Celebrity Beyond for 19 days around Thanksgiving and the first of December.  The 4 main dining rooms are slightly different with different staff.   I ended up going to the one with the staff I liked the best.  I had dinner reservations but that did not mean much.  You can walk up to any of them and get seated with or without a reservation. The specialty restaurants were the same way.  I had a 4-night dining package and was told by the maître d that I could just show up and they would find me a room.  Like @SebagoSue said the Edan and Le Voyage are busy, and it would be safe to get a time once on board.