online check in and booking show reservations

saxyjdj

When does the online check-process and online show booking process usually start? At 45 days out I could check in, but no shows were available to make reservations for. When do the show reservations become available? And what time of day does it usually go live (8/9AM EST, noon EST, MIDNIGHT 30 days out, etc)

Show reservations prior to boarding can only be made for Quantum, Oasis and Icon class ships. If you are on one of those ships, reservations generally open up within 30 days but there is no set day when they will pop up. You just have to keep checking. They will populate at midnight of the time zone your embarkation takes place in.

10 hours ago, saxyjdj said:

When does the online check-process and online show booking process usually start? At 45 days out I could check in, but no shows were available to make reservations for. When do the show reservations become available? And what time of day does it usually go live (8/9AM EST, noon EST, MIDNIGHT 30 days out, etc)

Ryan answered you, and is correct.... it'll be anytime from Check in to around 30 days if you are on those class of ships. BUT if you do miss it, don't worry- they only allow a few reservations ahead of time, if you miss that window, you can usually do it again once you board AND if you miss out on that... you can just show up to the shows and 99% of the time, you will get in, just have to wait in a second line until the reservation line is all in. 

Thank you to the replies. I was more trying to figure out what time the website went live for check-in and shows. I have checked around 9AM/10AM 45 days out and all of the early check-in times are gone already. Or looked for show tickets around 9am/10am, and tehy are all sold out. I was trying to figure out if the site went live at midnight or 8am/9am for so many people to have snagged everything already. I will start looking around midnight/1am to see it that helps

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2023 at 8:36 PM, saxyjdj said:

Thank you to the replies. I was more trying to figure out what time the website went live for check-in and shows. I have checked around 9AM/10AM 45 days out and all of the early check-in times are gone already. Or looked for show tickets around 9am/10am, and tehy are all sold out. I was trying to figure out if the site went live at midnight or 8am/9am for so many people to have snagged everything already. I will start looking around midnight/1am to see it that helps

Check in is at 12am ship time 45 days out.  So if you wait until 10am, you're about 10 hours too late.