Dining Packages (Vision of Seas)

CambridgeSimon

On 11/27/2023 at 5:10 PM, CambridgeSimon said:

The price for Chops Grille or Giovannis for lunch seems very good. in the sale it's £15 for grille and looking at the menu you can have starter, main and dessert including a filet steak for main. Seems amazing value, or am I missing something?

DH & I just picked up the lunches at both Chops & Giovanni's for our cruise in March on Vision - prices much better than the dinners, and the menus are close enough to make us happy - neither of us can eat the way we used to, so the lunches will be fine for us

10 hours ago, Belinda W said:

I’m trying to decide how many nights of specialty dining to get. We are traveling Vision of the seas Christmas week. How is the food in main dining room and would specialty dining package be worth it especially for Christmas night?

Just know that any dining package might not apply on Christmas, or at minimum you’d need to pay a surcharge. 

On 12/2/2023 at 8:38 AM, Belinda W said:

I’m trying to decide how many nights of specialty dining to get. We are traveling Vision of the seas Christmas week. How is the food in main dining room and would specialty dining package be worth it especially for Christmas night?

Tough call.  The MDR usually does a special meal for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays that is different from their standard menu.  Unfortunately, you probably won't know what the special meal is until you're onboard.