Harmony of the seas

mrs.gish

We have sailed Harmony many times and just until recently the kids always stayed in the balcony cabin with us and were totally happy with their bed arrangements. If you look at any of the cabin walkthru’s online and you see the couch, imagine the bottom of the couch pulling out just like a trundle. So one sleeps up on the ‘seat’ of the couch and one sleeps on a bed on floor level. I will keep looking thru my photos and come back and post a pic if I find one!

On 11/16/2023 at 6:48 PM, mrs.gish said:

Perfect ty ty ty so very much you deff put me at ease . No one at carribean could give me a solid answer . This is our first cruise so very unsure about so much im praying the 9th floor I picked is a good floor lol

We were on 9 last year and liked it. Being that close to central park (Central Park is on deck 😎 made hopping down to the park cafe for breakfast a breeze! Plus a stroll through CP to get from front of ship to back is waaaay better in my opinion than ducking through room hallways or the often busy promenade. And deck 9 isn't not too far down from the buffet either. I think you have a good spot and if I'm remembering numbers correctly you should be about midship too