Sip. Tour. Brunch on day 5 of 4 night

MorganH

We have the option to sign up for a few onboard activities on Day 5 of our 4 night cruise on Serenade Dec 5th. 
The Sip.Tour. Brunch starts at 11:30 and we are flying home later that day from MIA. I am wondering what time I would have to push back my flight to if we did this one? There is also the sushi class and full access tour being offer that day. 

I have noticed that the World cruise does not leave until the following day so could this be the reason they are offering activities the last morning of our cruise?

I’m thinking that this might be a glitch. You will need to be off the boat WELL before 11:30 on disembarkation day. I think that is for those staying on board for the next leg of the world cruise and the glitch is letting you see it and book it. You shouldn’t be able to book any on board activities on the day you are disembarking. I might be wrong and this may be the one exception to that rule, but I wouldn’t book it and expect to be able to participate. You will most likely be off the ship by 9-9:30am at the latest. 

I second @Ryan79. We did the Sip. Tour. Brunch last year on the last full day of our cruise and it isn't short or turn-around day friendly. I'd say the tour is about 30+ minutes in the busy galley and then you get a full 3-course meal in the dining room. I can't imagine them having passengers in the galley during turnaround hectic-ness let alone giving them a calm 3-course brunch.. Definitely sounds like a glitch. Maybe it's from a previous 7-night sailing and they didn't update the back end to the actual date for your 4-night