Why Not Ovation

Let's see if any of you have an idea of why.  

I have the Ovation of the Seas book from Hawaii April 29 to May 8, 2025, ending in Vancouver.  I have been waiting for them to release Alaska so I can book the Alaska cruise on Ovation May 8th.  Alaska has been released and there are no cruises for Ovation.  Any idea why?

21 minutes ago, Traveling Mike said:

Let's see if any of you have an idea of why.  

I have the Ovation of the Seas book from Hawaii April 29 to May 8, 2025, ending in Vancouver.  I have been waiting for them to release Alaska so I can book the Alaska cruise on Ovation May 8th.  Alaska has been released and there are no cruises for Ovation.  Any idea why?

Not sure- will it still be in Australia?   Edit: never mind, this map ends in April, which I assume is when it makes its way back here if you have a Hawaii trip booked

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2024_2025/2024-2025_Deployment_Summary.pdf

4 hours ago, ScottD said:

Not sure- will it still be in Australia?   Edit: never mind, this map ends in April, which I assume is when it makes its way back here if you have a Hawaii trip booked

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2024_2025/2024-2025_Deployment_Summary.pdf

The Deployment Summary you posted helped me figure out something.  They are redeploying some of the ships and I am guessing Ovation is one of them.  The Anthem is scheduled to be in North Europe in the summer, but it has cruises in Alaska.  I guess I just wait and see where I end up.  They will cancel my cruise, or I will book a second cruise of my B2B going somewhere.

16 hours ago, Xaa said:

Hey @Traveling Mike, I'm not sure if I'm reading this correctly, but if you want to start in HI and then end up in AK on a hopeful cruise from Vancouver to Seward, I think that you won't be allowed to do it because of PVSA.  That would be transporting you from one us city to another.

No, the ship does the same thing every year.  It goes from Sydney to Hawaii (I'm doing that in 2024).  Then it goes from Hawaii to Vancouver (I have that booked for 2025).  Then the ship does an 8-day Alaska from Vancouver to Seattle.  That is the one I am looking for in 2025.  That would give me a B2B of 17 days.