xSAILEDx Freedom of the Seas - March 11-15, 2024 4-night sailing

• 2 months later...
On 1/9/2024 at 8:43 AM, Cactus527 said:

I've been finding this fascinating. Anyone want to guess when most Floridians are getting spring break? 🤣

Screenshot_20240109-074246.png

January, February, March and parts of April find some of the best prices for Caribbean cruises, other than during hurricane season. The good thing about those four months is you might have an occasional storm, but weather is great otherwise.

On 1/11/2024 at 11:54 AM, recogneyes said:

That's one of the weeks for the College Party Cruise - they have a group booking for a large amount of rooms on one of the 4 night cruises and this year it is on Freedom.

Ugh, I think I'm *definitely* going to cancel my Hideaway Beach reservation then...that could get scary!

13 hours ago, Cactus527 said:

Oh, @recogneyes, I found it: https://collegepartycruise.com/. This will definitely skew the average age a little younger! 

That's the one!  We were on a 4 nighter years back and had no idea we were on the college party cruise.  For the most part it was ok;  definitely skews the average age a little younger as you say.  It's not a full charter which is why it's open for other bookings.

2 hours ago, recogneyes said:

That's the one!  We were on a 4 nighter years back and had no idea we were on the college party cruise.  For the most part it was ok;  definitely skews the average age a little younger as you say.  It's not a full charter which is why it's open for other bookings.

I'm glad you said it wasn't too bad - I figure I'll just keep my usual early riser/early bed time schedule and I should avoid most of the crazy. 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3 days to boarding! RC sent out an email this morning that includes stateroom preferences. Check it out and do it TODAY if you have preferences like separated beds, sharps container, medical fridge, etc. 

Today is also the LAST DAY you can do anything in the Cruise Planner. If not today, you'll have to reserve on board.

Finally, RC says there is construction around Port Miami, so give yourself extra time. See you on board! 👍

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Freedom of the Seas - March 11-15, 2024 4-night sailing