Bags during activities on Labadee?

jbrinkm

I booked the zipline and the coaster on Labadee for my family but we're planning on spending the whole day there, so we'll have at least one bag with hats, sunscreen, phones, etc. What do you do with your stuff when you go do the activities? Are there lockers or somewhere you can leave a bag when you go up to do the zipline or the coasters?

On 10/11/2023 at 8:38 PM, need2cruz said:

We have always left our stuff on our chairs at the beach.  No one has ever touched our stuff.  That way you can still come back to the chairs on the beach when you finish doing the zipline and coaster.  

The teens have a reservation at the inflatables after we finish the zipline & coaster, and my parents are traveling with us so we're sending them on the ferry to Columbus Cove for seats and meeting them there when we're done with our activities. and my oldest and I are SO pale that we will need to reapply sunscreen between the two activities (mid day sun) so we also can't just send our bag with my parents. Unfortunately. However, if the chairs are as convenient as the lockers and we decide on a way to keep our phones with us, maybe we will just use one chair for the minimally valuable stuff...