eggs benedict in windjammer?

benc42793

I love eggs Benedict and some of the Windjammers serve them.  However, I have never gotten one that is prepared well enough to eat.  Typically the English muffin is never toasted and is cold.  The egg is also often cold and/or yolk is overdone.  Hollandaise doesn’t have much flavor.  I’ve ordered them in the MDR and haven’t had much luck there either!  😐

27 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

I love eggs Benedict and some of the Windjammers serve them.  However, I have never gotten one that is prepared well enough to eat.  Typically the English muffin is never toasted and is cold.  The egg is also often cold and/or yolk is overdone.  Hollandaise doesn’t have much flavor.  I’ve ordered them in the MDR and haven’t had much luck there either!  😐

Agree with this!  I order frequently in MDR with extra hollandaise.  50% chance yolks over cooked.  If you get one in MDR not over cooked it is pretty good.  Windjammer 100% chance they are over cooked.

5 hours ago, Doug_Texas said:

Agree with this!  I order frequently in MDR with extra hollandaise.  50% chance yolks over cooked.  If you get one in MDR not over cooked it is pretty good.  Windjammer 100% chance they are over cooked.

Mostly under cooked here want my Eggs Benedict poached medium