xSAILEDx Allure of The Seas - Oct 25, 2023 - Oct 30, 2023 (5 Night CocoCay & Labadee Cruise)

OCSC Mike

Just booked this last minute when some pretty good prices popped up last week.

Looking forward to only our 2nd ever cruise not during the Summer or spring break since my wife is a teacher. She squeezed this one in because school is randomly off on Friday 10/27 so she was able to do minimal sub planning and use minimal saved days off. She's even working a half day on embarkation morning before we take the hour drive to PC around 11:30 or so (she has a bazillion days off saved but felt better that way).

We're used to planning ahead and getting to the port early so we'll be winging things a bit more on this one but if it gets us an extra cruise, it's worth it. I've managed to cobble together enough reservations that we still mostly have a plan.

Anyway, since no one even started a roll call for this cruise and we're only 26 days out, I'll wrap this up. Not expecting many replies, lol, but feel free to jump in!

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Simba171 said:

My husband and I are so very excited! Its been almost 20 years since I've cruised and will be my husbands 1st time. All the online/app options are so very different I'm stressing I've done everything correctly 😬

Welcome to my lonely roll call! I can finally stop talking to myself! 🤣

I'm sure you'll be fine and anything can be fixed at the port or onboard. That said, if you have any questions, let me know.

1 hour ago, RichardD said:

Anyone apply for and/or receive a Royal Up?

No but I saw someone on the FB group claimed to win a small upgrade. Chances of winning are pretty low with how full ships are sailing these days.

Welcome to the roll call and the forum BTW!

14 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

No but I saw someone on the FB group claimed to win a small upgrade. Chances of winning are pretty low with how full ships are sailing these days.

Welcome to the roll call and the forum BTW!

Agreed, however there is always the possibility of people cancelling which opens up a chain reaction of potential upgrades.  We will see.

3 hours ago, RichardD said:

Agreed, however there is always the possibility of people cancelling which opens up a chain reaction of potential upgrades.  We will see.

There's always a chance... and no downside. I wasn't trying to rain on your parade. I hope you and anyone else who bid wins!

10 minutes ago, Hoppy2BHere said:

@OCSC Mike Not onboard today but Allure was on the news this morning coming in and also watching on PC webcam…Happy Cruise Day! from another Florida cruiser and one without a roll call for Adventure 11/18/23. Guess I better go start one…

Enjoy! 
J&S

Thanks, we saw her on the morning news.

GL with the roll call. They're pretty dead nowadays. Everyone seems to prefer FB. Too cluttered with bad info and questions people should have asked months ago for me, lol.

3 minutes ago, Hoppy2BHere said:

Wife has read to me some of the FB stuff and I just shake my head

Yep. I use her account just to check randomly. She did manage to find someone to split a taxi with us to Nochi Cocom in Cozumel on Friday so that alone makes it worth it!

Off to pack... yes, I pack the morning of... the beauty of living here. And we're unfortunately leaving later than usual.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Allure of The Seas - Oct 25, 2023 - Oct 30, 2023 (5 Night CocoCay & Labadee Cruise)