First Family Cruise in Star Class; any recommendations?

OnCloud9x

Hi Everyone!

Setting sail on Oasis of the Seas on Dec. 17th (with my family of 5) in a 2-br AT Suite. It is our first family cruise and first time in Star Class so I'm looking for any tips, tricks, insight or recommendations that any of you well-seasoned cruisers can provide. Would love any tips related to cruising with kids (ages 5, 6, and 10), cruising during the holiday season (we absolutely adore Christmas and want to take advantage of anything holiday related on board!), or cruising Star Class for the first time (how do we make the absolute most of this experience?).

I've read through a few older live blogs that were incredibly helpful, but given that the pandemic may have changed the way things are done and all good things generally evolve over time, I thought it couldn't hurt to ask this question pertaining to 2023! Any and all advice, input, and information would be greatly appreciated!

You will have an amazing time! Your genie will help a lot to guide you and make it fabulous 🙂 we stayed in this category with our six year old earlier this year. 

some of our favorite things were having room service with Starbucks in the mornings, having the Genie arrange food in the room for the aqua theatre shows, and getting the best seats for shows without having to wait in line. 

Have a wonderful trip!