Oasis of the Seas New Years 2017

RBRSKI

We have traditional dinning at 8pm.  I scheduled three of the show at 7:30 because I like to stroll around on deck after dinner to digest.  Question, will my wait staff give me grief for three nights if we arrive at 8:15?  I always throw them some bones at the beginning of the cruise this should help.

6 minutes ago, RBRSKI said:

We have traditional dinning at 8pm.  I scheduled three of the show at 7:30 because I like to stroll around on deck after dinner to digest.  Question, will my wait staff give me grief for three nights if we arrive at 8:15?  I always throw them some bones at the beginning of the cruise this should help.

I highly doubt it - maybe give them a heads up once you board.

I asked this similar question on Harmony. You have a solid 15-20 minutes after your check-in time before they consider removing your reservation.

You can call ahead and give them a heads up about the show schedule.  As long as you still intend on coming, that is all they really care about.

• 2 weeks later...

The real problem is if you're at a table with others as they will likely wait to serve them until you show. If you're at a table by yourself, then you should be fine. You might consider switching to My Time Dining and then you'll be able to make a reservation for 8:30 and then there won't be any problem.