Check in question!

Cruiser70

Hi

Tonight is check in for our cruise. I heard you can check in on the app and pick arrival time and finish checking in another time. My question is if you start using the app can you finish using your computer later. Trying to decide what to do, I have only checked in using my computer.

thanks again

pat

Yes, this is what I do - I grab my phone in the middle of the night and skip to the section where I can select our times on the app. Then, in the following days...whenever I am ready, I complete the checkin on my desktop computer. I can type much faster and more accurately there. The only downside to finishing on your computer is that you have to manually enter your passport numbers. In the app you can just scan your passports.

One note - checkin on the app seems to be more successful for many people if you select the person icon on the top and use the checkin section there instead of using the purple checkin icon on the bottom of the landing page of the app.