Ages for Activities

So I’m going on oasis soon and i’m currently 18 years old. My friend is coming with my family and I and she’s 17 almost 18. (we are both 05’s but her birthday is a little after the cruise). We want to go to the 18+ activities such as the night clubs. So would she be able to get in? I know technically she can’t but do they scan our room card to check our ages? (Keep in mind we don’t look young we both get told often that we look in our 20s). Or if they do scan it do you think they would just let it slide and let her in as she’s about to be 18?

5 hours ago, cruiser girl said:

So I’m going on oasis soon and i’m currently 18 years old. My friend is coming with my family and I and she’s 17 almost 18. (we are both 05’s but her birthday is a little after the cruise). We want to go to the 18+ activities such as the night clubs. So would she be able to get in? I know technically she can’t but do they scan our room card to check our ages? (Keep in mind we don’t look young we both get told often that we look in our 20s). Or if they do scan it do you think they would just let it slide and let her in as she’s about to be 18?

Officially you are 18 and she is 17 - they go by age at sailing.  They will follow those ages where it comes up.

The nightclubs do not check every person on entry, but it is possible it may be questioned by security.  If you act mature, my guess is that she would be allowed to stay.