Edi-Barca flight times

Jay66

8 minutes ago, Zacharius said:

There's really no set times. Not only do airline schedules change regularly throughout the year, but Royal Caribbean will put you on the flight that's cheapest to them. That may be nonstop, it may not be. So everyone's experience could be different. 

Thank you.  They said everybody on the flight would be on the cruise .  I'm just trying to work out our travel day which is difficult without a flight time  

1 hour ago, Jay66 said:

Thank you.  They said everybody on the flight would be on the cruise .  I'm just trying to work out our travel day which is difficult without a flight time  

Ah, so it's a charter specifically for the cruise? That actually makes it event trickier to predict, so it might be best just to reach out to them. I definitely understand the scheduling part! 

2 hours ago, Jay66 said:

Did you book through RC or UK based cruise agent like cruise1st ( not sure if thats the on on Sky TV ) 

Thanks everybody.  I spoke to the travel agent last week but they couldn't help.  Said we will be told in due course.  There's 2 of us going and we have different online  check in days and the TA wasn't interested in that either   

On 8/2/2023 at 8:49 PM, Jay66 said:

Thanks everybody.  I spoke to the travel agent last week but they couldn't help.  Said we will be told in due course.  There's 2 of us going and we have different online  check in days and the TA wasn't interested in that either   

Might be time for a new travel agent, I wouldn't be happy with those responses.