Suite Perks

My husband and I booked our first suite for our upcoming cruise on Navigator next month. (Super excited ... it's our 20 year anniversary. We sailed in an interior stateroom on Deck 2 for our honeymoon, so we've definitely moved up a bit!)  Anyway ... was curious what I should know about being in a suite. I've read various FAQs on Royal's site and I found a blog that describes the benefits on the older ships vs the newer, larger ships. I'm assuming no free wifi for the suites on Navigator?

4 minutes ago, Stephanie said:

I'm assuming no free wifi for the suites on Navigator?

Only free wifi when you're in Star or Sky class suites, which isn't navigator unfortunately. 😞 

If you haven't read this already it's a good review of benefits - https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-the-benefits-of-the-suites-program 

Congratulations on your anniversary and moving up to a suite !!  You will be spoiled !

You are correct.  No complimentary Voom on NAV.

You will have:

• priority boarding and disembarkation
  • complimentary room service from the MDR menu (during MDR hours) or from the regular room service menu (any time)
  • 24 hour access to the Suites/Concierge Lounge (I imagine NAV has a Suites Lounge now but not sure)
  • breakfast in one of the specialty restaurants (usually Chops but could be somewhere else)
  • access to the Suites Concierge for most issues that would normally require you to visit Guest Services
  • special reserved seating area for main theater and ice shows
  • ability to make dining reservations prior to boarding (through the Suites Concierge).  This includes specialty dining.
  • priority boarding for tenders if you have any tender ports

There are probably others that I am forgetting.  Enjoy your suite !  It is such a nice treat.

19 minutes ago, Stephanie said:

Oh awesome! We do have a tender port, and I had read the wait times could be up to 2 hours.

Just an aside - the tender priority only works on disembarking the ship, unfortunately.  Coming back onto the ship you will be at the mercy of the masses.  I guess priority in 1 direction is better than no priority !

I'd rather have priority on disembarking. Another thread on here said people were lining up at 10:00 am for 12:30 disembarkation in Cabo san Lucas. The ship is only in port from 12:30 - 8:00, so waiting in line for 2 hours to get off the ship does not sound pleasant.  Although, I know it seems the lines are generally the longest first thing and then closer to sail away times.