xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Nov 12, 2023 - Nov 19, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

Taking family members on the Wonder of the Seas for this November trip. Some members of the family are joining us as first-time cruisers. As we sail exclusively on Oasis class RC ships, I am always amazed when those new to cruising arrive at the terminal for the first time. The look on their face as they see the size is really great!

While we have been to Labadee this is our first time to CoCo Cay. Looking forward to this. As we are a bunch of foodies, we have included the CoCo Cay Beach Club as part of our itinerary. 

We have been on both the original Oasis of the Seas as well as the Allure of the Seas. Looking forward to trying the latest dining options as well as the new Solarium space on Wonder.

On 7/21/2023 at 6:14 PM, RayV said:

Taking family members on the Wonder of the Seas for this November trip. Some members of the family are joining us as first-time cruisers. As we sail exclusively on Oasis class RC ships, I am always amazed when those new to cruising arrive at the terminal for the first time. The look on their face as they see the size is really great!

While we have been to Labadee this is our first time to CoCo Cay. Looking forward to this. As we are a bunch of foodies, we have included the CoCo Cay Beach Club as part of our itinerary. 

We have been on both the original Oasis of the Seas as well as the Allure of the Seas. Looking forward to trying the latest dining options as well as the new Solarium space on Wonder.

This will be the 2nd leg of our B2B….and like you, on the 1st leg, we will be traveling with family and friends who have never experienced an Oasis-Class ship. We are looking forward to their reaction when they first step onboard. We will also be doing the Coco Beach Club and I think they will enjoy the exclusivity. Should be a great time with family & friends. Enjoy!!

1 hour ago, SpicyCherry said:

This will be the 2nd leg of our B2B….and like you, on the 1st leg, we will be traveling with family and friends who have never experienced an Oasis-Class ship. We are looking forward to their reaction when they first step onboard. We will also be doing the Coco Beach Club and I think they will enjoy the exclusivity. Should be a great time with family & friends. Enjoy!!

Our group is expanding. Just added my oldest daughter with her husband and twin 5-year-olds. They are joining my younger daughter and her husband.  The group will split up on CoCo Cay as the kids will be stationed in the kid's water park.

• 3 months later...

Did anyone else experience severe bug bites on this cruise?  My wife and I had to go to medical and received two different medications because we were itching severely.  It started off on our ankles and traveled up our legs, stomach, chest, shoulders, etc. 

We went back and forth with Guest Services and they finally agreed to pay for our medical visit, which to me, is the very least they could do.  Then they said that was our "final compensation" and kept trying to claim the bites came from one of the ports.  Even if they did, we paid for excursions, so I explained to them that, if they did occur at a port, they put us in an unsafe environment.  One of the Guest Services supervisors admitted (I have it on video), that they have a sand flea issue at CocoCay, yet they refuse to compensate us in anyway. 

They claim this was the first time this has ever happened, which is not true at all since I found there's even cruise bug bite lawyers in Florida, so obviously, it's not an isolated issue.

This was my first cruise, and it's unfortunate that I had to spend several days burdened with bug bites and itching profusely.  We booked another cruise next year through NextCruise prior to the bug bites, and now I'm apprehensive of cruising again!

20231117_133442.jpg

20231117_133110.jpg

20231117_133101.jpg

20231117_133040.jpg

20231117_133036.jpg

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Wonder of the Seas - Nov 12, 2023 - Nov 19, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)