Any idea when Europe 2025 will be released?

While onboard Wonder last week, there was an offer to put a deposit on a future cruise and save up to $600, based on cabin type and length of cruise.

Additional limitation are that you must book within the next 2 months to realize the full amount of savings.  Otherwise, you simply get a reduced deposit.

The NextCruise person didn't know for sure, but said that she thought that Europe 2025 would be released close to September,

My recollection is that these are announced closer to December.

Thoughts?

No set time on when cruises are released to book, but summer of 2025 will probably be out in the fall, usually November.  Based on other years.  I am waiting for spring transatlantic to be available.  I cruise this coming October and wishing it will be available then, but I have doubts.  They are currently booking for first 4 months of 2025, but not all cruises.  

On 7/18/2023 at 3:44 PM, Traveling Mike said:

I wish they were a little more flexible with the NextCruise offer.  I am like you where I am cruising next week and would like to book another cruise, but I want a cruise that has not been released yet.  Just give me until the 2025 cruises come out 🙂 

@Traveling Mike I will say that the new pay now, book later offers some benefit and a decent amount of flexibility.  Here's a link to their new program for more specific details.  Basically, you get a reduced deposit if you place a deposit for a future cruise (which doesn't have to be decided upon while onboard).  You have two months to make a decision and book to get the On Board Credit.  If you pass that time horizon, you still can take advantage of the reduced deposits. https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/NextCruise/19067112_NextCruise_BookNowBookLater_FAQs.pdf