Future Cruise Credits

Blakeg

Be very careful with your Future Cruise Credits. 
We were promised 125% of our cancelled cruise for Covid but all they issued was 100%. I would have asked for a refund in 2020 if I knew that were not going to honor their promise. Pretty petty if you ask me. Poor customer service on their end. Anyone else have this problem?

10 minutes ago, Blakeg said:

Be very careful with your Future Cruise Credits. 
We were promised 125% of our cancelled cruise for Covid but all they issued was 100%. I would have asked for a refund in 2020 if I knew that were not going to honor their promise. Pretty petty if you ask me. Poor customer service on their end. Anyone else have this problem?

Considering that many of those with the extra 25% had specific dates to use, sounds like poor planning on your part. I took refunds, got a couple lift and shifts and one FCC, no issues. 

• 3 months later...

Same thing here I took the 25% bonus credit because when it was offered they was nothing said about an expiration date. Very poor customer service on royal caribbean to force people to travel when they didn't feel comfortable and even worst not even offer some kind of reduce compensation like maybe 15-10%