Best excursions Cococay and Nassau?

AubreyPlaza

Hi, first time cruiser here! We are traveling on Freedom as a family of four (2 teens) on a budget and have not booked any excursions. I don’t want to miss a rare opportunity, so your help is appreciated. Is there a must do excursion on Cococay and Nassau? Perhaps something amazing for under $100 each? Paying for 4 adds up, but I want this to be a memorable trip for all and don’t want to kick myself later. What are your Must Dos? Maybe ones your teens are still talking about? We love the water but Shark Week has definitely scared me about sharks in the Bahamas. I think snorkeling would be very cool. Thanks in advance. 

The jet skis are fun.  Not as expensive if one person is a passenger and other drives.  Quite expensive if all 4 drive.  I believe you can switch drivers in the middle so each get a chance.  Many videos out there on youtube of it.  We have one here:  https://youtu.be/3dkUCgCJmMk .  This will give you a good idea what it's all about.  Jet skiing in the ocean was quite fun 😁