Changing Drink Package Question

Before the cruise, you can cancel it and just purchase the Refreshment package. If you wait until you're onboard, they'll just credit you for what you paid towards the soda package and charge you for an upgrade based on the price difference. In all likelihood, though, it will be cheaper to buy precruise, especially if you can do it during one of the Cruise Planner sales, than onboard.

19 hours ago, DocLC said:

In all likelihood, though, it will be cheaper to buy precruise, especially if you can do it during one of the Cruise Planner sales, than onboard.

I agree.  If you are considering it, make the decision before the cruise to save money.

1 hour ago, whitsmom said:

I cancelled my Soda Package yesterday and picked the Replenish Package while it was still 30% off on board prices.  It was easier than I thought it would be to cancel the Soda Package.

I think this was a good call. You got something locked in at a sale price. I doubt if they will be on sale again, probably 4th of July, because it is so close to your cruise date.

On 6/20/2017 at 9:21 AM, whitsmom said:

I cancelled my Soda Package yesterday and picked the Replenish Package while it was still 30% off on board prices.  It was easier than I thought it would be to cancel the Soda Package.

I cancelled on Monday afternoon and I have already received credit yesterday on my AmEx. I am amazed that they sent it through so fast.