BOGO@50%

When purchasing a drink package (Buy One Get One 50% off), does the person buying package have to be in same cabin? Can an adult in one cabin buy a drink package at regular or discounted price and an adult in a different cabin buy the same drink package at 50% off? I understand that if one person in a cabin buys a drink package (alcoholic) all over 21 in same  cabin must also purchase drink package. This particular situation is one adult and one UNDERAGE person in a cabin. There are two cabins with this scenario and the two Adults “of age” want to take advantage of the drink package special. 

4 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

I believe the price advertised is the price you pay…if you buy 2 you do not get a different price for the second package.  I could be wrong…

Nope..you are correct. The price advertised is with the discount already applied.  You don't have to buy 2 for the discounted price to apply, although BOGO50 leads you to believe otherwise.