Adding someone to cabin

Welcome to the message boards!

If you booked with a travel agent, call your agent. If you booked with the cruise line directly, call Royal.

Keep in mind it may not be as simple as you think and it will trigger a re-price (meaning, you'll rebook as if you're booking a new cruise today).

Keep in mind also that all cabins have a limit as to the number of people allowed to book them. If you are in a cabin for two you will not be allowed to add a third person to your cabin. If your muster station is already full you will not be allowed to add an additional person even if your cabin has room. 

I just got done doing this for my July cruise.  The inside cabin we had was a guaranteed cabin and I could not add a third person to a GTY cabin.  Looking at cabins that hold 3 people jumped the price from $900 for two people to $1500 for three people.  I considered getting two cabins for $300 more but I could not get connected cabins.  I then looked at getting a ocean view for three people for $2000.  The problem with the ocean view is the third bed is a pullman and we were three adults.  A cabin with a couch that makes into a bed was not available on a regular balcony cabin.  All the available ones where Pullmans.  I ended up booking a large family balcony that would hold all three of us comfortably.  The only issue is my cruise went from $900 for two to $2400 for three.