What will I need to check in on May 31st for my July cruise?

12 hours ago, First time said:

What do I need to have ready to check in on May 31 for my July cruise?

If done via  the app, nothing if you don’t want to do the work , just select a check in time. 
Or, if using a passport you can scan it or manually enter the number.

online via the website, if you choose passport you must enter the info before you can proceed. Then it will ask for  contact info, address, email address, credit card info etc. at some point you can upload a photo, or take a selfie shot etc.  if you don’t upload the pic they can take one at the pier. In fact if you don’t enter your passport they can do that at the pier too but it does save time to do it ahead of time 

One reminder is it is done at 12 am where the ship is. We are leaving out of Barcelona so had to do it on 5/18 at 6 pm which is 12 am on 5/19 their time. We went on the app and it was so easy. Each person is listed so first selected the check in time for everyone and then went back and scanned the picture page of the passport and also put in a few pieces of info can’t remember if it was address and birthdate and credit card I think that was all and took a picture. The only thing left is the day before the ship leaves have to go on the app for the health questionnaire. Also at 30 days the edocs including luggage tags should be available.