Using OBC for other people

jce2

Greetings!  I have three rooms booked for a January Liberty trip.  Each room was given a different reservation number despite all being booked at the same time with the same credit card.  By the time I make my final payment, tweo of the rooms will have $50 OBC while my own room will have somewhere around $500..  Can I use part of my OBC toward drink packages in the other rooms?  Pay for "First Night Done right" for all 6 of us?

11 minutes ago, jce2 said:

Each room was given a different reservation number despite all being booked at the same time with the same credit card.

This is normal, by the way. My own reservation for two connecting rooms was also different reservation numbers even though booked at the same time / same card. The reservations should all be linked together, however, so that you all will be seated together for dining and for easier booking of shore excursions / show reservations / etc.

Sounds like I am good to go then!  All three reservation IDs are linked.  I do intend to book the dink packs before the cruise, just waiting to make the final payment using my RCL Card for additional points to convert to OBC.  (Drink packages are not actually available for purchase yet anyway)

Yes you can. All you need is the reservation number and last names of the people in the other rooms.

When you go to purchase a drink package on the Cruise Planner website, there is an option to add guests from other reservations.