Onboard activities- Odyssey of the Seas

Hello,

We are scheduled to be on the Odyssey of the Seas for a Greek Island cruise in late June.  Onboard they have a Flowrider surfing, Northstar bubble view point ride and iFly.  When I look online it says that they are sold out, but only talks about Day 2 and 6 which are days at sea. I did not know you had to book things like this unfortunately.  Is there any way that I can book for other days?  If so how would I go about that process?  Or is there no booking on those days and it is simply closed?  

Thank you for the assistance.

Daniel 

46 minutes ago, Danie S said:

Thanks for the help!  Sounds like an odd question but we don't board until 1230.  Does that make us out of luck with all the others before us?  

No, just head right down there.  They often don't open all free slots at once and may release more for the next day in the previous evening.  On our cruise they released them at 7 PM for the next day.  Still, I think if you go there soon after boarding you will be in good shape even with 12:30.  A lot of people don't think about it.

14 hours ago, Starrynight0154 said:

Post a review please, we’re going on the Odyssey to the Greek Isles in 2024.

If you've not seen it already, my Odyssey Greek Isles report from this time last year might help while you wait for some newer ones.

4 hours ago, FionaMG said:

If you've not seen it already, my Odyssey Greek Isles report from this time last year might help while you wait for some newer ones.

I saw that previously and enjoyed your review. Right now I’m in the waiting phase, I really want to experience it but it’s not until next year. Some of the excursions I plan on booking through Royal show on the cruise planner, but are “currently unavailable”. I assume it’s too early. Do you recall how long it took for everything to become available on the cruise planner?

25 minutes ago, Starrynight0154 said:

I saw that previously and enjoyed your review. Right now I’m in the waiting phase, I really want to experience it but it’s not until next year. Some of the excursions I plan on booking through Royal show on the cruise planner, but are “currently unavailable”. I assume it’s too early. Do you recall how long it took for everything to become available on the cruise planner?

Glad you enjoyed it. 😊

Things were very slow to appear on our cruise planner although I don't know how much of that could be put down to the fact that this was still quite soon after the post-covid restart.

Certainly the English-language equivalents of the two Spanish-language excursions that we booked did not show up until around 3 months before the sailing date. I know how frustrating it is when you're just dying to pull the trigger; I was literally checking the planner every day and then, every so often, a new batch of options would show up.

For the ones that say currently unavailable, it's probably a case of them not having finalised details with the suppliers, so definitely keep checking back.

We just sailed Odyssey a month ago.   It was Easter/Spring Break and most likely near full capacity.  Many cruise planner activities were never made available before the cruise.   The Book was sold out and unavailable during the entire cruise.  We were able to see some of it from where NextCruise is located.