3 Night Dining Package

I know I have to wait to board to pick days and times. The purchase only let me pick a time. Which I understand isn't a real guarantee to anyday or place.

My question is I'm looking at using the 3nt package for nights 4, 5, and 7. Is this doable? Does the first night have to occur on night 1 or 2? Any flexibility in that? And do they have to be consecutive nights?

Really wanted MDR first night to establish table, staff, etc. And 2nd night will be after a long beach day and might not have energy to dress more than shorts and a quick bite in the WJ. Thanks.

In the beginning of the dining packages, they expected you to use your first night on either night #1 or #2 but more recently, my experience has been that they will let you use your nights whenever you wish.  That is not a guarantee, of course….but since the restart I have not been limited on which nights I could use my dining package.  We also prefer to go to the MDR (if we’re going to use the MDR at all) on the first night and so far, it has not been a problem.  It will really come down to the ship rules and how busy the specialties are on your sailing.  Since the first formal night is normally night #2, we generally go to the MDR on night #1 and then to Chops on night #2 which basically fulfills the package rules….but I don’t really think that’s a requirement any longer even if it still is, on paper.