Excursion and other questions

I watched a YouTube video of what excusions not to do and one of them was not to swim with dolphins due to the mistreatment of these beautiful animals.  One question is for the Blue Lagoon excursion.  I really want to swim with the dolphins there but not if the Blue Lagoon mistreat their dolphins.  Does anyone have any insight on this?

My next question is about dining on Allure of the Seas.  I have a grand suite booked so I have access to Coastal Kitchen.  Will the Coastal Kitchen be open for lunch on embarkation day?  Next is a question about Izumi.  Can you eat at Izumi Hibachi for lunch?

YouTube videos about excursions are subjective opinions, not facts. There are people out there who will tell you the same thing about any excursions involving animals. I have been to Blue Lagoon and did not see anything concerning with their treatment of the dolphins. 
As for your other questions, I have not personally seen CK open for embarkation lunch nor have I personally seen Izumi Hibachi open for lunch on any day.  Izumi sushi I have seen open, but only on sea days like all other specialty restaurants. 

I'm not aware of any allegations of mistreatment at Blue Lagoon or any other specific location in the Caribbean.  However, the creator of that YouTube video likely considers ALL swim with the dolphins activities to be mistreatment regardless of location.  You will have to decide whether or not you agree with that position.

I do believe that CK was open for lunch on embarkation day. Izumi/Hibachi is rarely open for lunch on embarkation. You will be able to check the cruise planner (CP) for this, not CK, but what specialty restaurants are open for lunch on embarkation. But if you are asking on whether or not there is a Hibachi lunch, then yes, again you can book this in the CP.