Anyone on board on Anthem of the Seas having internet issue logging to their computer?

KevinK

Anyone on board on anthem of the Seas and having issue on their internet?  I kept getting drop signal every 30 second, or it just freeze on me for no reason.  I can't even log in to work at all..  It kept saying "Your connection was interrupted' or "You are currently offline.  Refresh.  I have this issue on Feb also, since when they switch to starlink.  Before starlink,  I have no issue logging to my work site.  I need it to remote in to work.   I need to log in to Ctrix.  I am on 9th Floor midship.

So far (touch wood), I've not had any issues. It's only dropped momentarily once.

But I'm only using my phone and tablet, not a computer. There's a thing about randomised MAC that apparently can cause persistent connection problems but I don't know if that would apply to a computer.

If it's always in your cabin, try a different location on the ship.  On our last Anthem sailing last month, we had those issues in our cabin, but never in other areas of the ship.  I sat at the tables across from Cafe Promenade/Sorrentos and it was great there.  Also great in 270 and the library.  YMMV.

It was terrible last week in the cabin except if I was sitting on the left side of the bed facing starboard.

There were other places on the ship that worked better than others.  I was able to stream Bruins on my phone in the top floor of the Music Hall and at Boleros.

4 hours ago, Xaa said:

If it's always in your cabin, try a different location on the ship.  On our last Anthem sailing last month, we had those issues in our cabin, but never in other areas of the ship.  I sat at the tables across from Cafe Promenade/Sorrentos and it was great there.  Also great in 270 and the library.  YMMV.

Yes, its not working in my cabin.  The Voom guy told me to work at the Vintage area, that's were the best service is..   Paying for the service I can't use in my room..  Wow....