Unlimited Dining Package - Error on Website

MilesK

2 hours ago, Maria RN said:

Oasis April 14 2024 this error is still happening, but now it says sold out. Called cust service and they are refusing to honor web price $183.99 per person. They are saying current price is $225 per person. Disappointed 

Honestly, loose the $38 bucks and honor it to be fair to your companies mistake and show some good customer service. Better yet, hire people who don't put up the wrong prices every few weeks. I know this ain't Royals site. But when this junk happens I just gotta say it someplace. Lol.

6 hours ago, Ryan79 said:

Honor what exactly? Honor a clear and obvious mistake that you were never entitled to and never actually purchased? 🤔 

I read that more than 50% of bookings are first time customers. If you don't know about prices, sales, Royal website mistakes, etc plus spent hours on the phone trying to speak to a person about it, then not an obvious mistake. And I don't see a a price of $183 from $225 as that obvious a mistake. $5 would be obvious. My own planner had $225 from $260 this week. I did think it was a legit sales before I read suff here. Personally I feel trying to purchase and spending time and energy to call and find out why you cannot is worth compensation.