WOW - Unbelievable Unlimted DPkg Price - MISTAKE?

Water Baby

I have an upcoming 10-night Greek cruise this May and previously purchased the unlimited dining pkg for $262.98pp.  Today, it's advertised on all platforms as $211.99pp.  Unfortunately, you may not purchase online (when you click on the picture - your taken to the "Oh Ship!" webpage) within your respective "plan my cruise" planner.  I called RCC and had to ask for a resolutions representative, because the $211.98 price was not reflected on RCC's end.  Hopefully, RCC will honor the advertised price of $211.99pp.  A girl can only hope 🙂

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Edited by Water Baby
Forgot to add additional picture.

Update...RCC Resolutions Agent, stated that RCC would not honor what was "live" on their website, because of a possible computer glitch.  After being on the phone for more than two hours, the Resolutions Agent stated the IT dept fixed the glitch and she asked me to refresh my webpage and see that the price reverted back to $262.99pp.  I even asked if a refund and repurchase of the ADVERTISED $211.99 could be honored for their mistake; however the Resolutions Agent stated no, because the Advertised price was not the "real price" and that there is a glitch on RCC side; and that I could obtain that price online and not over the phone.  I explained that was the reasoning behind calling RCC.  I then asked her if RCC would credit my stateroom the difference in the price; again, to honor what was "live" on their webpage; and again, she said no. 

I then pulled out the BIG GUNS - so I thought - and stated that I am a seasoned RCC guest - Diamond Plus - to which she replied "again ma'am, unfortunately we can not honor the price that was posted due to an IT glitch."

Shame on RCC for not honoring the "live" advertised price.

Same thing happened yesterday on an Icon sailing of mine for next May.  it was on the 3-day at $94.99 vs the $127.99 it has been since I booked the cruise.  About mid day they corrected it back to 127.99 and the Oh Ship page went away.  Keep watching though because you probably will see it drop below $262.98 but not likely down to $211.99

2 hours ago, Water Baby said:

I have an upcoming 10-night Greek cruise this May and previously purchased the unlimited dining pkg for $262.98pp.  Today, it's advertised on all platforms as $211.99pp.  Unfortunately, you may not purchase online (when you click on the picture - your taken to the "Oh Ship!" webpage) within your respective "plan my cruise" planner.  I called RCC and had to ask for a resolutions representative, because the $211.98 price was not reflected on RCC's end.  Hopefully, RCC will honor the advertised price of $211.99pp.  A girl can only hope 🙂

If you actually managed to book it at that price, they might honor it.  But if neither the website or phone sales will sell it to you at that price, then I think it is clear they know the website is displaying something wrong and they have suspended sales until the price is fixed.  They have no obligation to honor a price that is not actually being sold.