Repricing if not in the US

soyuka

Hello, im planning to book a norwegian fjords cruise for my family (2 adults, w teens) for summer 2024. We live in Asia and if there is a promotion or price reduction how do we reprice? I previously used a local TA for my previous cruises and they are not sure how to do that outside of the USA. 

Another question, since it is still over 1 year away, should we wait until big sale like black friday to book or just book now? Im interested in the corner forward spacious ocean view on Anthem. 

Welcome!

Cruise prices will continue to increase, so if you are hoping for a particular room, book it now. Do not wait for Black Friday sales on something that can sale out quickly. It is possible that you will not be able to reprice, you need to look at the FAQs for your country........or book on the North American website in dollars to take advantage of the repricing options. 

2 hours ago, soyuka said:

Thank u for the reply. If i book directly on RC website, how can I do the reprice if needed? By calling them directly? 

Yes, but you would have to call their US office and you might be hanging on the line for ages. I imagine that would be costly if you're calling from Asia.

Your best bet would be to work with a US travel agent that is authorised to take bookings for Royal from outside the US, like MEI Travel, who sponsor this blog (fill in the big yellow box on the homepage of this site and they will get back to you). That way you can communicate with your agent by email and they will handle any price drops and anything else you might need.

To be honest though, I think you're unlikely to see price drops on an Anthem sailing to the fjords. I'm going on one this year that I booked over a year ago and the price has only ever gone up since. So definitely book it now, while you can still get the room you want.