When do you get the email notification for an upgrade through Royal Up bidding?

I cruise on May 7th. I put in three bids for three rooms last week and then upped them Sunday. So now I'm wondering when I'll be notified if we win. The bids were pretty high and if any are accepted I can cancel my specialty meal plan (because the upgraded suites come with them). I'd love to know in the next few weeks, not the day before or the day of sailing. 

The notification can happen at any time as mentioned, there will probably be a notice a few weeks out if there is a very large surplus of higher tier rooms.  On our couple of winning bids that was the case.  The other one I have direct knowledge about winning bids was also a week or so out.  

Quick note on your mention of dining, only Star class would get the equivalent of the UDP.  If you do get a win to Sky class it would include access to Coastal Kitchen but not specialty dining.  

There is no set timetable. Some people hear back a week before they cruise and some hear back once they are actually on the ship. With your cruise being so far out, I wouldn’t expect to will hear anything before May 1st, with the 5th or 6th being your best bets.