Linking Reservations in MTD

jce2

Has anyone successfully linked reservations when trying to reserve times for MTD.  I try but after I put in the last name and reservation number the website seems to go into eternal search mode.  I have three different reservation numbers to deal with as I reserved three rooms for my family.

I am using a TA (after initial booking).  I actually tried to do it simply to see if it works since others were concerned MTD was going away.  In no real rush right now as I am still 220 days out and we realy have no idea when we want to eat (first timers).  I am a software developer myself (have been for 37 years).  Mind boggling how bad the RC site truly is.  It works (barely) but is cluggy and if you do your reservations wrong you can lose most of the work you have done by one simle mistake right near the end.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes your travel agent or a call to Royal can link the reservations as discussed above, but for MTD I think you want to book it online. I have successfully linked MTD reservations by using reservation numbers and last names on Oasis.  That was last year. If you still can't do it online I'd call and have them do it. 

As a software developer the RCL website must drive you crazy! It's especially bad on Safari.