St Thomas snorkeling excursion?

ElmoHongZito

• 2 weeks later...

We just got back from our trip. In St Thomas the gateway time to get back to the ship was 2:30pm in order to make it on time to Cococay the next morning.

We chose to do a morning excursion with these really cool underwater mopeds. It was allot of fun. Apparently it used to be an excursion offered through RCI however the company did not renew their contract with them because they would not survive on what RCI wanted to pay them. 

If you want to book here is there site.

https://www.bossusvi.com

0FB33853-824C-44AF-BF37-6C809F45E290.jpeg

30 minutes ago, ElmoHongZito said:

We just got back from our trip. In St Thomas the gateway time to get back to the ship was 2:30pm in order to make it on time to Cococay the next morning.

We chose to do a morning excursion with these really cool underwater mopeds. It was allot of fun. Apparently it used to be an excursion offered through RCI however the company did not renew their contract with them because they would not survive on what RCI wanted to pay them. 

If you want to book here is there site.

https://www.bossusvi.com

I've always wanted to try these things.  As a long-time SCUBA diver, I have gotten too old (and too fat) to dive anymore...but I think this looks like fun.  Dan pooh-poohs it so not sure we'll try it.....but I'm glad you had fun and it's nice to know that it's fun to do !

• 1 month later...

100% agree. Webb and Heather took our group of nine to an off the beaten track locals bay, provided personalized instruction and an intimate experience. Turtles, rays a huge variety of fish, octopus and squid. 10 out of 10!