Paid downpayment on Next Cruise...

2 hours ago, Mike n Ky said:

and need to book a cruise in the next couple days in order to hold onto the onboard credit. My TA is on a cruise and not connected so I am trying to use this on my own. Does anyone know how to do it?

Mine was connected to by TA, Costco Travel, and they had to book my cruise.  If it is just assigned to you just call RCL and book the cruise you want.  Then you would have 30 days to move it to your TA.  The next cruise certificate is attached to your account and they will be able to see it.

Yep...call Royal directly, book the cruise then you can move it over to the TA. Just a heads up, you only have 30 days from when you paid the deposit at next cruise to move it to a travel agent. They count the deposit as  the initial booking, even if you haven't picked a date 

46 minutes ago, ScottD said:

Yep...call Royal directly, book the cruise then you can move it over to the TA. Just a heads up, you only have 30 days from when you paid the deposit at next cruise to move it to a travel agent. They count the deposit as  the initial booking, even if you haven't picked a date 

They have my TA listed on the receipt and in the past everyone I have booked on board has gone over to her immediately. This time I couldn't come to a decision for a cruise in 2024 so I just paid the deposit.