xSAILEDx Quantum of the Seas - September 11th - 18th, 2023

• SpeedNoodles changed the title to Quantum of the Seas - September 11th - 18th, 2023
  • 1 month later...

We are 10 of us onboard from New Orleans & Houston. All first time Alaska cruisers so very much looking forward to this trip. Wife and I have been to Alaska on land/sky travel in 1999 so familiar with the Area but looking forward to getting to cruise through and hopefully see lots of wildlife. 

SUPER bummed that we lost Skagway as we had booked the Bear watching excursion and now have to rebook a new excursion in ISP. Have heard there are good populations of Brown Bear in that area also so hopefully can find something to replace our previously planned excursion. 

• 1 month later...

I have a coffee card with 8 unused punches from our Quantum sailing in June.  I doubt that I will be needing it in the future.

I would be glad to send it to someone that would use it.

Email my RCBlog username @yahoo.com and I will snail mail it out.  Don't need anything in return. 

UPDATE:

The Coffee Card is now spoken for.  Happy Sailing to all.

Edited by FSUFAN
Update

10 hours ago, deButler said:

Thanks much. I carry my cards from ship to ship with no issues so far. You should be good for it on your next trip. 

I think I am done with RCL for a while. We've sailed them twice in the last 9 months and I'm ready to try different ships and lines.

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, deButler said:

2 weeks!! Can’t wait to get out of this TX fire pit. Was 116 w/ feels like of 123 yesterday. Today is a cold front down to 97.  Highs in the 50s is SURE going to feel nice.

Holy cow, I’ve been hot in San Diego but the highest it goes is 90. I’ve also been excited it currently forecasts rain on all three of our Alaskan port stops! Invested in a fine pair of waterproof pants 😂

After the really long wait we’re finally almost there. Guess it’s about time I’d better start packing. Been watching the weather and it seems very consistent the entire time - 58 degrees with a 58% chance of rain. After not seeing rain for 2 months and 100+ degrees for 45 days in a row I am ready to say these sound like perfect conditions!! 

Look forward to seeing everyone on board. Would love to have a meetup at some point during the trip. See you all in in Seattle in just 1 week. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Quantum of the Seas - September 11th - 18th, 2023