Trying to buy items from the cruise planner

Isa66

Hey all, my cruise is in Jan 2024 and I can buy drink packages,internet,key stuff blablabla however,no dining package available yet. I though all pckges are becoming available at the same time. Or could it be my ship will not offer dining package (Ovation, 10day cruise)? Thanks

4 hours ago, lusimtk said:

Hey all, my cruise is in Jan 2024 and I can buy drink packages,internet,key stuff blablabla however,no dining package available yet. I though all pckges are becoming available at the same time. Or could it be my ship will not offer dining package (Ovation, 10day cruise)? Thanks

No, each ship and itinerary will come as they can/want. I sail Wonder in Jan 2024, I can buy a drink/dinning package but nothing else. Ports got changed recently, so excursions aren't populated. It is possible they haven't finalized the price of the dining packages. 

I have notice that sometimes, not all cruise planner items are available the further out you are from the sail date -- especially excursions and dining items.  The closer you get to the sail date, more items become available in the planner.  Usually at the 90 day mark is when I get serious about planning excursions and dining.