Is Nutritional Information Available?

Hello, fellow cruisers.  Does Royal publish any nutritional information with respect to onboard dining?  I'm not having much luck searching this board or their website for this information, and I do not recall having seen that information on board before.  Even just calorie information like many states require to be listed on chain restaurant menus would be helpful (which requirements, of course, would not apply to Royal).  It is easy enough to "eat clean" on board, but it would be nice to know how much extra time I need to spend on the track if I were to, for example, indulge in a piece of pizza from Sorento's one day. Thanks for any pointers!  

Thanks - yes, as I mentioned we're quite seasoned at eating clean, but our problem is that we log into an app literally every thing we put into our bodies (all macros, etc. to the number, if possible, every drop of liquid and any corresponding macros, etc.) and use that data to help inform our dietary intentions, workout regimen and other focuses immediately thereafter.  We're bat guano crazy, I know.  Just looking for some actual data behind what we'll be consuming on board, instead of being limited to using roughly analogous "plug" entries (since, for our purposes, that's an imperfect solution because of the inherent error margin - makes a difference for us).  We weren't always health nuts - we were just going down the wrong path years ago from a health perspective and made some lifestyle corrections and now try our best to live by them every day if we can.  And in reality, I probably won't let myself have the pizza anyway 🙂

• 1 year later...

I have a daughter with a soy allergy. She typically just eats meat, fruit, veg as EVERYTHING seems to have soy or we make our own. Any idea how I would find out if things like sorrento pizza crust fir example has soy lecithin in it. Any feedback appreciated. Cruising on Symphony in August

15 hours ago, Anne Anderegg said:

I have a daughter with a soy allergy. She typically just eats meat, fruit, veg as EVERYTHING seems to have soy or we make our own. Any idea how I would find out if things like sorrento pizza crust fir example has soy lecithin in it. Any feedback appreciated. Cruising on Symphony in August

You have to ask once you board.

17 hours ago, Anne Anderegg said:

Ask for the information on board, basically at every restaurant. The main dining room staff will usually remember the food allergies for your daughter and whatnot. Every time you go to a different restaurant and windjammer you can talk to a chef and they will have the answers you need.